When you think of sustainable brands, you probably don’t think of style. While it’s true that many eco-friendly companies don’t always have the flash and pizzazz that more traditional brands do, there are some that are not only great for the environment but also stylish in their own right as well. From furniture to interior decor, these 8 sustainable brands will give your home that look and feel you’ve been searching for without compromising your environmental values in the process. And the best part? You can feel good about using them too!
Lenny & Larry’s: This sustainable brand creates delicious, all-natural cookies that are perfect for an afternoon snack. Plus, they’re vegan and GMO-free. They also offer a wide variety of organic goodies including brownies, chocolate chip walnut blondies, and pumpkin spice muffins. If you’re looking to switch your household cleaners to more eco-friendly options, Lenny & Larry’s offers a selection of soaps with essential oils made from coconut oil, which is actually good for your skin!
Beauty & Wellness
When it comes to our beauty and wellness routine, we all want products that work well and make us feel good. But what if there were sustainable brands that could do both? Here are 8 sustainable brands that will make your home look and feel good Pangea Organics- organic cosmetics
- Pacifica- cruelty-free, vegan makeup
- Burt’s Bees- natural personal care
- Julep- cruelty-free nail polish & other beauty items
- Nubian Heritage- hair care, skin care & more
The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the house, so it’s important to make sure that the products you use are sustainable. Here are 8 brands that will help you do just that – Teflon cookware made from recycled materials
- Cutting boards made from wood and other organic materials
- Eco-friendly dish soap
- Energy efficient cookware – Green cleaning supplies
- Biodegradable paper towels – Compostable trash bags
- Nontoxic cleaners
- Reusable water bottles that can be refilled with filtered water at a nearby public drinking fountain or tap
- Outlet cover plates with built-in shutters that turn off power when not in use
- Beeswax candles for natural fragrance and illumination
Storage Solutions & Organization
Sustainability is important, but that doesn’t mean your home has to sacrifice style. Here are eight sustainable brands that will help you keep your home organized and looking good
According to Juniper Research , more than one-third of consumers would switch a brand due to their stance on sustainability (especially Millennials). But while they’re concerned about our planet’s future, they’re also very conscious of aesthetics. That’s where these eight brands come in — they deliver both form and function without sacrificing quality or beauty:
Interviewing someone for a career change? Just thinking about looking for a new job or promotion? One thing that makes it difficult to find a great fit is the cost of interviewing. If you think about it, most companies charge anywhere from $30-$200 per interview just to get the process started.
Toys, Games, & Hobbies
A home should be a reflection of your personal style, and that includes being eco-friendly. These eight sustainable brands create beautiful, well-made products that will make your home look and feel good. Plus, you can feel good about supporting companies with sustainable practices. For example, Unplugged Wood crafts wooden toys from scrap wood in the US and India, while All Good Things by Mayim Bialik creates clothing made from organic cotton grown without the use of harmful pesticides or fertilizers. If you’re looking for household items like dishware or bedding to make your house a home, check out these brands!
Landscaping & Outdoor Living
Outdoor living is a great way to enjoy the beauty of nature while also being sustainable. Here are eight brands that will help you create a stylish and sustainable outdoor living space.
- Cedarline Living: Cedarline Living produces cedar furniture made from reclaimed lumber in their factory in Eastern Washington.
- Jute Rugs: Jute rugs are perfect for patio spaces because they’re easy to clean, durable, natural, biodegradable, renewable, and sustainable.