Have you heard of Amazon’s in-house furniture brand? It’s called Rivet, and it offers an exciting marriage of West Elm and IKEA at prices that can’t be beat. This new Prime Day, June 16–17, we expect big discounts on Rivet items to lead the pack, so if you’re looking to save cash and add some stylish pieces to your home, be sure to check out this hot deal!
- AmazonBasics Microwave for $24.99 (save 25%)
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker for $58.99 (save 37%)
- Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 82 Loads for $11.97 (save 23%)
- Solimo 12-pack of 8 oz. Orange Juice Cartons for $2.99 (save 50%)
The best deals in each category
If you’re looking for affordable, stylish furniture, look no further than Rivet. This lesser-known Amazon brand is the perfect marriage of West Elm and IKEA, and it’s 25% off for Prime Day. Plus, save on everything from lamps to rugs with deals like this one.
If you’re in need of some new clothes for summer or some new running shoes to keep up with your training regime, check out these clothing and shoe deals below. Even if you just need something to throw on at home after a long day at work, take advantage of these cute basics (like underwear!) that are all 30% off for Prime Day.
The 5 best deals that aren’t on sale, but are still worth getting
- AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner luggage – This suitcase is durable, lightweight, and has great reviews. Plus, it’s 25% off for Prime Day.
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker – This is a versatile appliance that can do the work of seven different kitchen appliances. It’s 38% off for Prime Day.
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive – The perfect way to store your important files while you’re on the go!
- Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses – These stylish sunglasses are 55% off for Prime Day.
- Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream Serum – Revitalize your skin with this anti-aging serum from Olay, which is now 21% off for Prime Day.
A deeper dive into why these brands fit so well together
Both West Elm and IKEA are known for their stylish, yet affordable furniture and home decor. So, it’s no surprise that Amazon’s Rivet line is the perfect marriage of these two brands. Rivet offers on-trend pieces that are well-made and budget-friendly — perfect for anyone who wants to spruce up their space without breaking the bank. Plus, with Prime Day deals, you can save even more on Rivet’s already affordable prices.
Buying guide for some best sellers
If you’re looking for the perfect marriage of West Elm and IKEA, look no further than this lesser-known Amazon brand. The furniture is stylish and well-made, but also very affordable. Plus, for Prime Day, select items are 25% off. For example, one customer said the marble top table is surprisingly sturdy. Another was happy with their purchase because it came with assembly instructions which made it easy to put together without having to call someone else to do it. For some people, they’re not sure what size or style they want so they’ll buy one thing from this store then return another when they decide.